Hawkes Bay Wine Showcase
With harvest over for 2022 in the Hawkes Bay, it’s the perfect time to reflect on the wines that have been made at our Villa Maria state of the art winery on edge of the Gimblett Gravels. This was the 5th vintage from this winery, which was completed in 2018. We cannot wait to welcome you back and celebrate our delicious wines which tell the unique story of Hawkes Bay terroir.
This event which showcases a diverse set of wines will be hosted by Dave Roper, our Senior Auckland Winemaker who will be accompanied by Isabella Zhang from The Tasting Room. Enjoy a guided tasting of 8 wines from our Hawkes Bay vineyards, comparing varietals and vintages from our Hawkes Bay Winery. There will be breads and dips to enjoy on arrival as well as a cheeseboard to enjoy. You can scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the full list of wines for the night.
Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable.
Please call us on 09 255 0666 if you have any dietary requirements.
- Date: Thursday 26 May 2022 - 6:00pm
- Time: 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- Location: 118 Montgomerie Road, Mangere, Auckland 2022
The Wine List
- Blush Sauvignon Blanc 2021
Hawkes Bay Wines for the night:
- Earth Garden Organic Rose 2021
- Earth Garden Organic Pinot Gris 2021
- Earth Garden Organic Chardonnay 2021
- Reserve Hawkes Bay Chardonnay 2020
- Cellar Selection Hawkes Bay Syrah 2016
- Reserve Gimblett Gravels Syrah 2019
- Earth Garden Organic Merlot/Cabernet Sauvignon 2021
- Reserve Gimblett Gravels Cabernet /Merlot Cabernet 2019