Celebrate International Pinot Noir Day
We invite you to join us in the celebration of New Zealand's favourite red wine with a gorgeous Pinot Noir tasting.
This event will be held at our Auckland Tasting Room on Thursday 14th October by two of our winemakers, Simon Fell and Tom Dixon, who will take you through a guided tasting of Pinot Noir from different regions and vintages.
The tasting includes a Pinot Noir Rosé on arrival followed by a tasting of eight Pinot Noir. There will be breads and dips to enjoy on arrival as well as special treats served to match the Pinot Noir in the first flight and a cheeseboard to enjoy with the second flight. You can scroll down the page to see the full list of wines for the night.
Please note that for this wine club event to proceed Auckland must be in Level 1. The back up date for this event is 27th October and the second back up date will be the 10th of November.
Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable.
Call us if you have dietary requirements.
Please call us on 09 255 0666 if you wish to be added to the waitlist for this event.
- Date: Thursday 14 October 2021 - 6:00pm
- Time: 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- Location: 118 Montgomerie Road, Mangere, Auckland 2022
The Wines List
- Villa Maria Single Vineyard Attorney Pinot Noir Rosé 2020
First flight for the night:
- Thornbury Central Otago Pinot Noir 2019
- Villa Maria Reserve Marlborough Pinot Noir 2019
- Pencarrow Martinborough Pinot Noir 2019
- Main Divide Te Hau Reserve Pinot Noir 2019
Second flight for the night:
- Villa Maria Single Vineyard Southern Clays Pinot Noir 2017
- Villa Maria Single Vineyard Attorney Pinot Noir 2017
- Villa Maria Single Vineyard Taylors pass Pinot Noir 2016
- Villa Maria Single Vineyard Seddon Pinot Noir 2014 (Magnum)