- The Promotor of this promotion is Villa Maria Estate Limited (“Promotor” or “us or we”).
- The promotion commences at 12:01am (NZDT) on 16 March 2021 and closes at 11:59pm (NZST) on 12 April 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
- Participating Store: All West Auckland Trust Services Limited liquor stores
- Website: villamaria.co.nz/winaweekendbag
- By entering into this Promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is only open to New Zealand residents, living in New Zealand, who are aged 18 years or over.
How to enter
- For automatic entry to the Promotion, entrants must purchase any Villa Maria wine from Participating Stores and swipe their Pluspoints card in store at the time of payment during the Promotion Period.
- You may submit more than one entry to the promotion during the Promotional Period.
- The Promotor reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award the Prize where false or misleading details have been given by you, or you have behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or in breach of these terms and conditions.
- 26 lucky winners will win a branded weekender bag valued at RRP$80 (the “Prize”) in accordance with the requirements of these terms and conditions.
- There will be one winner from each Participating Store.
- Prizes are not transferrable for cash, credit or otherwise. Prizes cannot be transferred by a winner to another person without the prior written consent of the Promotor.
Deciding on a winner
- The winners will be randomly drawn by West Auckland Trust Services Limited from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on 27/04/2021 at 10:00am (NZDT) at the of West Auckland Trust Services Limited.
- All decisions of the Promoter and West Auckland Trusts Services Limited are at their complete discretions and are final. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to review and amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The winners of the Prizes will be notified by email and/or phone using the contact details on record for the Pluspoints card used to enter the Promotion by 4th May at 10 am (NZDT). If West Auckland Trust Services Limited fails to make contact with a winner within 1 week from the date of the draw, a new winner may be redrawn.
- [Note: If the winner needs to take any particular steps in order to redeem the Prize, set these out clearly .]
- If any Prize or component of the Prize is unavailable, the Promotor reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater value.
- If you win a Prize, you consent to your name and/or your photograph being used for the Promoter’s promotional purposes and agree to make yourself reasonably available for this purpose.
- The Promotor is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the promotion. The Promotor will not be responsible for any late, lost, or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries received due to technical problems.
- The Promotor and its related companies, employees and agencies shall not be liable for any loss (including special or consequential loss) damage or personal injury suffered (whether mental or physical) by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion, any prize draw, a prize, or its use by the winner/s.
- The Promotor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to vary these terms and conditions or cancel any or all of the prize draws or components of this promotion without notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.