Terms and conditions
Promotion Name: Villa Maria Win a Bag
Promoter: The Promoter is Villa Maria Estate Limited (the “Promoter”).
Participating Stores: Participating Bottle O Stores
Website: - www.villamariawines.com/win
Promotional Period: The Promotion starts at 12:01am (NZDT) on 29th July 2019 and close of business on 9th September 2019 (the “Promotional Period”).
Entry Restrictions: Entry is only open to residents of New Zealand who are aged 18 years and over.
Entry Method: To enter:
- Purchase any Villa Maria wine at a participating store during the promotional period and enter your entry form in the draw box provided in store.
- Each Participating Store will conduct a draw from all eligible entries received to their draw box to determine the prize winner.
Maximum entries permitted: One entry per person.
Time of Entry: The time of entry will be deemed to be the time of entry is received by the Promoter.
Draw Details: The prize draw will take place at each individual participating store on 16th September 2019. The draw is by random selection by the Participating Store.
Villa Maria Weekend Bag
125 Villa Maria Weekend Bag’s within participating Bottle-O stores.
$75.00 RRP per bag with a total prize pool value of $5,625
Value of Prize Pool: There is one prize to be won per Participating Store valued at $75.00 NZD
Conditions of Prize:
As per conditions of entry. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
Prize will only be provided in New Zealand and the prize winner should collect the prize within 28 days from the date of notification.
Prize Winner Notification:
The prize winner will be notified by either telephone or email using the contact details used to enter the Promotion. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of a draw occurring or if the participating store determines that the winner is not eligible to participate in a draw, the prize will be forfeited and a further draw will be conducted on 30th September at the same time and place as the original draw, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
Prize Claim Date: The prize must be claimed within 28 days of being notified. If the prize is not claimed by this date, the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter may determine an alternative winner.
Conditions of Entry:
- Information on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these Conditions of Entry is invalid.
- Standard entry restriction: Employees of the Promoter/Participating Stores, the Promoter’s/Participating Store associated companies, the Promoter’s/Participating Stores agencies associated with the Promotion/Participating Store and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Promotional Period:The Promotion will take place during the Promotional Period. Any entry that occurs outside this period is invalid.
- Receipt of entries:Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s draw box. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by an entrant or occurring during entry.
- Games of skill:All decisions are at the discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- Verification Requirements: The Participating Store will require the prize winner to provide proof of identity and age in order to claim the prize. The Promoter and/or Participating Store reserves the absolute discretion to require the prize winner to produce the original purchase receipt/s for every entry they or their household made during the Promotion period in order to claim the prize. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promotor and/or Participating Store’s satisfaction, the entry will be invalid.
- Standard Prize Restriction: The prize, unless stated to the contrary, is not transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
- Prize Value: Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
- Prize Delivery: The prize will be available for collection from the winners selected Participating Store for 28 days after notification.
- If the prize becomes unavailable: The Promoter may substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value in the event that the prize is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within New Zealand. This substitution may be subject to any approval process required by any relevant gaming or lotteries authority if the Promotion is a game of chance.
- Consumer Guarantee: The prizewinner should look to the manufacturer of products and provider of services awarded as prizes for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 [NZ] where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
- Tampering: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process. Tampering includes but is not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to avoid payment of call costs or the making of multiple entries that are not associated with a separate eligible purchase, or submitting an entry, which is not otherwise in accordance with these terms and conditions. Should the Promoter find evidence of tampering by an individual, in addition to declaring any or all entries made by that individual invalid, the Promoter may also preclude that entrant from participation in future promotions of the Promoter.
- Risks: The entrant acknowledges that participation in the Promotion and prize fulfilment may involve risk. The Promoter may require the winner to sign an indemnity and release prior to participation in the prize fulfilment or participation in the Promotion.
- Technical Malfunction: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
- Publicity: The winner may be required to participate in follow-up interviews and publicity. By entering the Promotion and claiming a prize, the winner agrees that the Promoter may use their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and Promotion purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
- Entry Content: The Promoter or Participating Store may use their entry content, name, likeness, images, photograph/s, film and sound recordings and any other material created during their participation in the Promotion for publicity and promotion purposes for an unlimited time throughout the world without compensation in any media, social media, advertising and/or promoting any goods or services of the Promoter or Participating Store.
- Copyright: It is a condition of participating in the Promotion that the entrant warrants that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property of any third parties. The entrant assigns all rights, title and interest in their entry to the Promoter without compensation. The entrant further agrees not to object to the Promoters use of the entry material on the basis of any moral right. The Promoter may, if required request that an entrant complete any documentation necessary to give effect to this assignment of right, title and interest.
- Liability: Neither the Promoter, or the Participating Store are liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Disruptive, abusive, unsuitable entries: The Participating Store may determine all entries invalid and/or preclude participation by an entrant if an entrant disrupts, annoys, abuses, acts contrary to law or engages in fraudulent misleading and deceptive conduct.
- Promoters Decisions: All decisions of the Promoter and Participating Srore are final and is at their complete discretion. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to review and amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Usage of information: Your information will be used by the Participating Store to contact you if you are a winner and to provide you with the prize. The Promotor also collects your details to keep you informed about offers and products that may be of interest to you. You are welcome to contact us at any time to access and update your personal information. To opt out of receiving further communications from us please contact [email protected] or call 09 2550660.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.