TERMS & CONDITIONS – Open Another World Varietal Competition
- The promotion is open to New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. We reserve the right to ask any entrant for proof of age and identity, and any prize won may be withheld until we are satisfied with that evidence.
- We will accept multiple entries. . Qualify for entry by purchasing and enjoying any Villa Maria wine, visiting www.villamariawines.co.nz/win Tell us which store you enjoyed your wine from and you are entered into the draw.
iii. To provide the qualification for entry purchases must be made between Start date is 23/4/19 running to 2/6/19.
- The promotion commences on the 24th April 2019 and closes on June 6th 2019 No entries will be accepted before or after these dates. The draw will be made on June 6th 2019.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries.
viii. There is one (1) prize - of a weekend bag per allocated store. There are up to 77 Liqourland stores in which the prize can be won from.
- The total value of the prize will be $NZ120 (including GST if any) and the previous winner will have been deemed to have forfeited their prize.
xvi. The Promoter's decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
xviii. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for us to use the Winners' details and identities for promotional and media purposes without compensation and we will retain copyright and ownership of any photographic and other records that we produce in connection with the promotion. .
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this Promotion or in accepting or using the prize/s, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.)
xxi. The Promoter is Villa Maria Estate Ltd, PO Box 43244 Mangere Auckland. References in these terms and conditions to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ are references to the Promoter. Please direct all enquiries to [email protected] or 092550660.
xxii. At the conclusion of the Promotion, all entries will be destroyed as per the Privacy Act 1993, unless you have indicated that you want to receive further information from the Promoter.