Promotion Name: Vintage by Villa Maria - Irish Premiere
Promoter: The Promoter is Villa Maria Estate Limited (the “Promoter”).
Website: - www.villamariawines.com
Promotional Period: The promotion commences on the 1st of February. The winner will be announced on 11th February
Entry Restrictions: Entry is only open to residents of Ireland who are aged 18 years and over.
Entry Method: To enter:
Tag the friend you would bring to the screening on either the Instagram or Facebook post
Time of Entry: The time of entry will be deemed to be the time of entry is received by the Promoter.
Draw Details: The prize draw will take place at the offices of Villa Maria Estate on the 11th of February.
2 x tickets to the premiere of Vintage by Villa Maria in Dublin, Ireland
€200 per prize
Conditions of Prize:
As per conditions of entry. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
The prize will only be delivered in Ireland and the prize winner should ensure they are available to attend the premiere screening on 18th February 2020.
Villa Maria takes no responsibility for winners failure of attendance on the premiere date.
Prize Winner Notification:
The prize winner will be notified by Instagram or Facebook direct message by 11th February 2020 using the contact details used to enter the Promotion. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of a draw occurring or if the Promoter determines that the winner is not eligible to participate in a draw, the prize will be forfeited.
Conditions of Entry:
- Information on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these Conditions of Entry is invalid.
- Standard entry restriction: Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Promotional Period: The Promotion will take place during the Promotional Period. Any entry that occurs outside this period is invalid.
- Receipt of entries for electronic entries: Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
- Games of skill: All decisions are at the discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- Standard Prize Restriction: The prize, unless stated to the contrary, is not transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
- Prize Value: Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
- Prize Delivery: The prize will only be delivered in New Zealand and the winner should allow 28 days from prize winner determination for delivery of their prize.
- If the prize becomes unavailable: The Promoter may substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value in the event that the prize is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within New Zealand. This substitution may be subject to any approval process required by any relevant gaming or lotteries authority if the Promotion is a game of chance.
- Consumer Guarantee: The prize winner should look to the manufacturer of products and provider of services awarded as prizes for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 [NZ] where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
- Tampering: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process. Tampering includes but is not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to avoid payment of call costs or the making of multiple entries that are not associated with a separate eligible purchase or submitting an entry which is not otherwise in accordance with these terms and conditions. Should the Promoter find evidence of tampering by an individual, in addition to declaring any or all entries made by that individual invalid, the Promoter may also preclude that entrant from participation in future promotions of the Promoter.
- Risks: The entrant acknowledges that participation in the Promotion and prize fulfilment may involve risk. The Promoter may require the winner to sign an indemnity and release prior to participation in the prize fulfilment or participation in the Promotion.
- Technical Malfunction: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
- Publicity: The winner may be required to participate in follow-up interviews and publicity. By entering the Promotion and claiming a prize, the winner agrees that the Promoter may use their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and promotion purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own the copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
- Entry Content: The Promoter may use their entry content, name, likeness, images, photograph/s, film and sound recordings and any other material created during their participation in the Promotion for publicity and promotion purposes for an unlimited time throughout the world without compensation in any media, social media, advertising and/or promoting any goods or services of the Promoter.
- Copyright: It is a condition of participating in the Promotion that the entrant warrants that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property of any third parties. The entrant assigns all rights, title and interest in their entry to the Promoter without compensation. The entrant further agrees not to object to the Promoters use of the entry material on the basis of any moral right. The Promoter may, if the required request that an entrant completes any documentation necessary to give effect to this assignment of right, title and interest.
- Liability: Neither the Promoter, Travelex Card Services Limited or Mastercard Prepaid Management Services (NZ) Limited are liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Disruptive, abusive, unsuitable entries: The Promoter may determine all entries invalid and/or preclude participation by an entrant if an entrant disrupts, annoys, abuses, acts contrary to law or engages in fraudulent misleading and deceptive conduct.
- Promoters Decisions: All decisions of the Promoter are final and is at the Promoter’s complete discretion. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to review and amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Usage of information: Your information will be used to contact you if you are a winner and to provide you with the prize. Villa Maria Estate Limited also collects your details to keep you informed about offers and products that may be of interest to you. You are welcome to contact us at any time to access and update your personal information. To opt-out of receiving further communications from us, click/email unsubscribe link.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.