Pop Up Cinema with Villa Maria and BAFTA Ticket Giveaway T&Cs – 28/10/19
1. The promotion is open to UK residents only aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Villa Maria and BAFTA, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion. No third-party entries.
2. To participate, entrants must be following the Villa Maria Twitter account https://twitter.com/villamaria_uk and comment under the ‘Pop Up Cinema ticket giveaway’ competition post between 9 am on the 28/10/19 until 10 pm on 30/10/19. Entries after this time will not be counted.
3. There will be one winner of the ‘Pop Up Cinema ticket giveaway’ competition to be chosen by Villa Maria at random.
4. Only one entry per person. No third-party entries.
5. The winner will be randomly selected through a computer-generated process and the winner will be announced on the page via a reply to the winning post on the 31/10/19.
6. The prize consists of a pair of tickets to the Villa Maria Pop Up Cinema at the Hoxton Arches, London on Wednesday 6th November 2019 from 6 pm onwards for the screening of BAFTA-winning film Green Book. Prize must be taken as stated. Winner must provide a UK mainland address for delivery.
7. In the event of any prize winner being uncontactable or failing to respond to the winning Twitter post within 2 days, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate winner selected at the same time as the original.
8. Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
9. Neither the promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
10. The promoter accepts no responsibility for, and no compensation will be given for, any cancellations or changes for any part of this prize. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage arising from winners taking a prize, which they do at their own risk.
11. The promoter accepts no responsibility for prize winners unable to take up their prize in whole or in part and there are no alternatives in cash or kind.
12. All data will be held in accordance with the Data Protection legislation and the promoter will not use your details, or pass them to a third party, without your consent, except for the purposes of this promotion.
13. By entering this promotion all entrants agree unequivocally to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. English law shall govern these terms and conditions. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. The promoter’s decision regarding promotional matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: Hatch Mansfield, 1 Brockenhurst Rd, Ascot SL5 9DJ
16. By entering, all entrants agree that Villa Maria can use the image, description and entrants name in social media posts from the Villa Maria account.