Aromatic, salty and decadent, this delicious Burrata and Mortadella Pizza will be a hit at your next get together, or the perfect pairing for a soulful night in. Match it with our vibrant and fruity Private Bin Rosé and you have a recipe you’ll return to time and time again.
500 grams of fresh pizza dough
Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling and brushing
Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
½ cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
⅓ cup pistachio, toasted
6-8 thin slices of Mortadella
200g mozzarella cheese
Chilli oil (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Stretch the fresh pizza dough onto a 14-inch pizza pan and par-bake in the oven for 3 minutes.
- Remove the pizza dough from the oven, brush with some olive oil and evenly distribute mozzarella cheese. Bake for a further 10 minutes or until the edges of the crust are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cut into slices
- Fold 1 piece of mortadella onto each slice
- Tear burrata into bite-size pieces and evenly distribute around pizza
- Sprinkle pistachios, then sliced basil and season to taste
- Drizzle chilli oil (optional)
- Serve and enjoy!