1. The Promotor of this promotion is Villa Maria Estate Limited (“Promotor” or “us or we”).
2. The promotion commences on 29th November 2021 at 12:01am and closes on 6th December 2021 at 11:59pm (“Promotion Period”).
3. By entering into this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions.
4. Website: www.villamariawines.com/koha-card-terms-and-conditions
5. This promotion is only open to New Zealand residents, living in New Zealand, who are aged 18 years or over.
How to enter
6. To enter the promotion, you must tag a friend on the @villamariawines Facebook KOHA cards giveaway post during the Promotion Period and both be following @villamariawines on Facebook.
7. You may submit more than one entry to the promotion during the Promotional Period. You may share the post on your story for an extra entry.
8. The Promotor reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award the Prize where false or misleading details have been given by you, or you have behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or in breach of these terms and conditions.
9. 3 lucky winners will each win 1x KOHA card (the “Prize”) valued at $100 each in accordance with the requirements of these terms and conditions.
10. Prizes are not transferrable for cash, credit or otherwise. Prizes cannot be transferred by a winner to another person without the prior written consent of the Promotor.
11. Prize cards are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions of the card issuer.
Deciding on a winner
12. Three winners will be randomly drawn by the Promotor from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on 7th December 2021 at 118 Montgomerie Road, Mangere, Auckland 2022.
13. The Promotor’s decision on the winners is final and may not be challenged.
14. The winners of the Prizes will be notified by Facebook Messenger on 7 December 2021. To claim the prize, the winner must reply to the Direct Message from the Promotor on Facebook Messenger within 1 week.
15. If the Promotor fails to make contact with a winner/s within 1 week from 7th December 2021, the Promotor may redraw another winner.
16. The winner/s of the prizes will also be announced on Villa Maria’s Facebook page.
17. If any Prize or component of the Prize is unavailable, the Promotor reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater value.
18. If you win a Prize, you consent to your name and/or your photograph being used for the Promoter’s promotional purposes and agree to make yourself reasonably available for this purpose if required by the Promotor.
19. All personal information you provide us in connection with the promotion will only be used and disclosed for the purpose of running the promotion. If you win a Prize, we may need to disclose your personal information to third parties involved with providing and delivering the Prize to you.
21. Non New Zealand Residents and/or Entrants under the age of 18 years old, Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
22. The Promotor is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the promotion. The Promotor will not be responsible for any late, lost, or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries received due to technical problems.
23. The Promotor and its related companies, employees and agencies shall not be liable for any loss (including special or consequential loss) damage or personal injury suffered (whether mental or physical) by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion, any prize draw, a prize, or its use by the winner/s.
24. The Promotor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to vary these terms and conditions or cancel any or all of the prize draws or components of this promotion without notice.
25. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.