Villa Maria Terms and Conditions relating to the Decanter Premium Ngakirikiri competition
1. Promoter: means Villa Maria New Zealand Wineries (UK) Limited, with Company Number 09709138 and registered office: Herschel House, 58 Herschel Street, Slough, Berkshire, United Kingdom, SL1 1PG (Villa Maria)
2. Promotion Name: The title of the competition is: Decanter Premium Ngakirikiri Vertical
3. Promotion Details: Win a vertical tasting of the four vintage of Ngakirikiri; 2013, 2014, 2018 and 2019.
4. Promotion Period: To enter the Decanter Premium Ngakirikiri Vertical competition, entrants must complete and submit their entry between 00:01 BST Monday 14 November 2022 (Opening Time) and 23:59 BST 7th December 2022 (Closing Time) inclusive. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter via the weblink detailed in paragraph 6 below between the Opening Time and the Closing Time (the Promotion Period). All competition entries received before or after the Promotion Period are automatically disqualified.
5. Entry Restrictions:
5.1 This competition is open to anyone resident in England, Wales and Scotland, aged eighteen (18) years of age or over, other than:
- 5.1.1 employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- 5.1.2 employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; and
- 5.1.3 and members of the immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) or household of paragraphs 5.1.1 and 5.1.2 above.
5.2 A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period for all prizes.
5.3 Entries on behalf of another person and joint submissions are not allowed.
5.4 Incomplete, altered, forged or corrupted entry forms will not constitute an entry and will be automatically disqualified.
5.5 Entries which are:
- 5.5.1 automatically generated by computer,
- 5.5.2 multiple entries
- 5.5.3 from agents,
- 5.5.4 from third parties,
will be not be accepted by the Promoter.
5.6 In entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Main Prize and the Runner-up Prize. The Promoter may require an entrant to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the Promotion. Entries will only be accepted by the Promoter if they comply with these Terms and Conditions.
6. Entry Method:
6.1 Internet access required to participate.
6.2 Entry is strictly via https://www.villamariawines.com/decanter-ngakirikiri-giveaway during the Promotion Period.
6.3 Entrants must follow the online instructions to complete and submit an online entry form. The entry form may require entrant information, including full name, date of birth, email address, phone number, and address.
6.4 No purchase is necessary.
7. Use of Data: All details provided by you will be held by the Promoter and only used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice available at https://www.villamariawines.com/privacy-policy/ and for the purposes of contacting the winners via email, phone, and mail in connection with the prize draw.
8. Receipt of Entries:
8.1 The Promoter cannot be held responsible for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
8.2 The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received and/or any lost entries.
9. Main Prize Details:
9.1 The Main Prize: A vertical of Ngakirikiri including one bottle of the 2013, 2014, 2018 and 2019 vintages.
9.2 In the event of any Runner-up Prize winner failing to collect their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Runner-up Prize to an alternate winner.
10. Winner Selection:
10.1 The Main Prize winner will be randomly selected using a computer random number generator from all entries validly submitted during the Promotion Period.
10.2 The Main Prize winner will be the first number randomly selected.
10.3 The Main Prize winner will be selected within 48 hours of the Closing Time.
10.4 The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
11. Winner Notification:
11.1 The Promoter will contact the Main Prize winner personally as soon as practicable after the Main Prize winner has been selected, using the telephone number or email address provided with the competition entry.
11.2 The Main Prize winner will be detailed on the Villa Maria landing webpage used for entry https://www.villamariawines.com/public/decanter-ngakirikiri-giveaway (first name, surname and location only)
11.3 The Main Prize winner will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 3 days of initial contact in accordance with paragraph 1.
11.4 In the event that a Main Prize winner does not respond to the initial contact within three (3) days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner.
11.5 If a Main Prize winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners will have the same period of three (3) days from initial contact to respond.
12. Limitation of Liability:
12.1 Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Main Prize winner or accept any liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Main Prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for, and no compensation will be given for, any cancellations or changes for any part of the Main Prize. Statutory rights are not affected.
12.2 The Promoter accepts no responsibility for prize winners unable to take up their prize.
13. Other competition conditions:
13.1 If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
13.2 Should an act, omission, event, or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to Covid-19 implications, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, logistical restrictions or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion) and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this competition due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
13.3 The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so).
13.4 The Promoter may refuse to award a prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach, or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the prizes have been awarded.
13.5 If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.
13.6 By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13.7 In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
13.8 These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
13.9 The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.