Promotion Name: Blooms for Bees Gift with Purchase.
Promoter: The Promoter is Villa Maria Estate Limited (the “Promoter”)
Promotional Period: The Promotion starts at 12:01 am (NZDT) on 18th May 2020 and closes at 11:59 pm (NZST) on 29th June 2020 (the “Promotional Period”) or while stocks last.
Participating Stores: This promotion is being run at all Countdown stores nationwide.
Gift restrictions: Gift is only open to those who are aged 18 years and over and who have made a valid purchase of Villa Maria Cellar Selection Wine during the promotional period or while stocks last.
How to redeem a free packet of wildflower seeds:
Redemption is made with a purchase of Villa Maria Cellar Selection wine with any valid ‘Blooms for Bees’ promotional neck tags.
Description of Gift:
One (1) packet of Wildflower seeds
One packet of Wildflower seeds redeemable with the purchase of a Villa Maria Cellar Selection Wine (Available only with wines with the ‘Blooms for Bees’ promotional neck tags.
Conditions of Gift:
- Gift is not transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
- Gift only valid with valid ‘Blooms for Bees’ promotional neck tags and with valid receipt.
- Liability: Except for any liability that cannot be lawfully excluded the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage to persons or property whatsoever (including any indirect or consequential loss) occurring in the course of this promotion, including during the acceptance and use of the gift.
- Product Disclaimer: The Promoter makes no representations and gives no warranties, whether express or implied, as to the safety, reliability, durability or performance of any EGMONT SEED CO LIMITED products, or as to their suitability for any particular purpose.
- Governing Law: These conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Caution information for ‘seeds’:
Seed is fungicide treated to minimize fungal attach during seed germination and/or as a requirement by the ministry of Agriculture. Do not eat seed or feed to animals. The seed in this packet is packed in dry air and sealed in foil to protect it from moisture and sunlight (heat).