Villa Maria BAFTA UK Fine Dining Experience
- The Promotor of this promotion is Villa Maria Estate Limited (“Promotor” or “us or we”).
- The promotion commences 09:00 BST 01.06.21 and closes 23:59 BST 14.06.2021 inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
- By entering into this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Website: https://www.villamariawines.com/baftaexperience
- The promotion is open to UK residents only, aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promotor, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion. No third-party entries.
How to enter
- To enter the promotion, you must tag one friend in the comments section on either the Facebook Villa Maria x BAFTA competition post or the Instagram Villa Maria x BAFTA competition post, during the Promotion Period. You may submit more than one entry to the promotion during the Promotional Period.
- Prizes are not transferrable for cash, credit or otherwise. Prizes cannot be transferred by a winner to another person without the prior written consent of the Promotor.
- Two prize winners, one from each social media platform, will win a fine dining experience for two, including:
- Travel to and from London (from a mainland UK address)
- Accommodation at a hotel close to BAFTA Piccadilly where the experience will be held
- An evening of private fine dining and a wine pairing experience at BAFTA Piccadilly with BAFTA Head Chef Anton Manganaro and Front of House Manager Graham Lloyd-Bennett. The evening will include: a cook along in the kitchen with Anton, learning more about Villa Maria wines and tasting with Graham at the bar and a screening of Villa Maria’s Vintage film to top the evening off.
- Estimated prize value at £2,000
(The “Prize”) in accordance with the requirements of these terms and conditions.
- The Prize must be redeemed between 1st September 2021 – 31st October 2021. If the prize is not redeemed within this period, the prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter may determine an alternative winner. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for prize winners unable to take up their prize in whole or in part and there are no alternatives in cash or kind.
- Each prize winner and their guest must be over the age of 18. Failure to comply with this, may result in both of you being refused entry on the evening.
- The imagery on the entry mechanic and promotional materials is for illustration purposes only and the prize will not be an exact replica.
Deciding on a winner
- Two prize winners, one from each social media platform, will be randomly drawn by the Promotor from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on 15.06.2021 BST.
- The Promotor’s decision on the prize winners is final and may not be challenged.
- The winners of the Prize will be notified by via the social media profile used for entry and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 3 working days of initial contact. If the Promotor fails to make contact with a winner/s within 3 working days of initial contact, the Promotor may redraw another winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners will have the same period of 3 working days to time to respond.
- If the Prize or component of the Prize is unavailable, the Promotor reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater value.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, logistical restrictions, COIVD-19 implications or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If you win a Prize, you consent to your name and/or your photograph being used for the Promoter’s promotional purposes and agree to make yourself reasonably available for this purpose if required by the Promotor.
- To access or correct your details, contact us at [email protected].
- The Promotor will require the prize winner to provide proof of identity, age, and residency in order to claim the prize.
- The Promotor is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the promotion. The Promotor will not be responsible for any late, lost, or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries received due to technical problems.
- The Promotor and its related companies, employees and agencies shall not be liable for any loss (including special or consequential loss) damage or personal injury suffered (whether mental or physical) by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion, any prize draw, a prize, or its use by the winner/s.
- The Promotor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to vary these terms and conditions or cancel any or all of the prize draws or components of this promotion without notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.