Autumn Giveaway Competition T&Cs – 18/11/19
1. The promotion is open to UK residents only, aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Villa Maria and BAFTA, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion. No third-party entries.
2. To participate, entrants must comment with their perfect Autumn night in on the Villa Maria UK competition post on Twitter https://twitter.com/villamaria_uk, between 10:15 18/11/2019 until 23:59 on 21/11/19. Entries after this time will not be counted.
3. There will be one winner of the competition, to be chosen by Villa Maria at random.
4. Only one entry per person. No third-party entries.
5. The winner will be randomly selected and will be announced on or before 23/11/2019 and must have a UK mainland address for delivery.
6. The prize consists of a 6 bottle case of Villa Maria Cellar Collection Pinot Noir wines. Prize must be taken as stated.
7. In the event of any prize winner fails to collect their prize, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate winner selected at the same time as the original.
8. Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
9. Neither the promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
10. The promoter accepts no responsibility for, and no compensation will be given for, any cancellations or changes for any part of this prize. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage arising from winners taking a prize, which they do at their own risk.
11. The promoter accepts no responsibility for prize winners unable to take up their prize in whole or in part and there are no alternatives in cash or kind.
12. All data will be held in accordance with the Data Protection legislation and the promoter will not use your details, or pass them to a third party, without your consent, except for the purposes of this promotion.
13. By entering this promotion all entrants agree unequivocally to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. English law shall govern these terms and conditions. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. The promoter’s decision regarding promotional matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: Hatch Mansfield, 1 Brockenhurst Rd, Ascot SL5 9DJ
16. By entering, all entrants agree that Villa Maria can use the image, description and entrants name in social media posts from the Villa Maria account.