Terms and Conditions
Promotion Name: Be in to WIN 1 of 25 gift voucher tickets for two to the Auckland Theatre Company.
Participating Stores: All West Auckland Trust Services Limited liquor stores
Promoter: The Promoter is Villa Maria Estate Limited (the “Promoter”).
Promotional Period: The Promotion starts at 12:01am (NZDT) on 1 December 2020 and closes at 11:59pm (NZDT) on 18 January 2021 (“Promotional Period).
Entry Restrictions: Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are aged 18 years and over only.
- For automatic entry, entrants must purchase any Villa Maria Cellar Selection wine in Participating Stores and swipe their Pluspoints card in store at the time of payment, or when an entrant enters their Pluspoints card details before the time of payment for an online purchase of Villa Maria Cellar Selection wine at www.westliquor.co.nz (“Eligible Purchase”)
- West Auckland Trust Services Limited will conduct a draw from all eligible entries received to determine the prize winner.
Draw Details: The prize draw will take place at the offices of West Auckland Trust Services Limited and the draw will be conducted by the West Auckland Trust Services Limited on 1 February 2021 at 10:00am (NZDT). The draw is by random electronic selection from all entries.
Gift Voucher ticket for 2 people
25 gift voucher tickets for 2 people
2x gift voucher ticket to the Auckland Theatre Company for the 2021 season.
Disclaimer: Gift voucher tickets are subject to the terms and conditions of the Auckland Theatre Company. Refer to atc.co.nz for full terms and conditions. Gift voucher tickets are valid from 9 February 2021 to 28 November 2021.
Value of Prize Pool: There are 25 gift voucher double pass tickets to be won valued at $3,500.00
Conditions of Prize:
- As per conditions of entry. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
- Entrants must be a West Auckland Trust Service Limited Pluspoints card member to enter the Promotion.
- Prizes will only be delivered in New Zealand and the prize winner should allow 28 days from the date they confirm their address to the Promoter for delivery of their prize.
- Gift voucher tickets are valid from 9 February 2021 to 28 November 2021.
Prize Winner Notification:
The prize winner will be notified by either telephone or email or post by 8th February at 10 am (NZDT) using the contact details on record for the Pluspoints card used to enter the Promotion. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of a draw occurring or if the Promoter or W est Auckland Trust Services Limited determines that the winner is not eligible to participate in a draw, the prize will be forfeited and a further draw will be conducted by West Auckland Trust Services Limited at the offices of West Auckland Trust Services Limited on 22nd February at the same time and place as the original draw, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
Prize Claim Date: The prize must be claimed within 14 days of being notified. If the prize is not claimed by this date, the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter may determine an alternative winner.
Conditions of Entry:
- Information on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these Conditions of Entry is invalid.
- Standard entry restriction: Non New Zealand Residents and/or Entrants under the age of 18 years old, Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Promotional Period: The Promotion will take place during the Promotional Period. Any entry that occurs outside this period is invalid.
- Verification Requirements: The Promoter will require the prize winner to provide proof of identity, age, and residency in order to claim the prize. The Promoter reserves the absolute discretion to require the prize winner to produce the original purchase receipt/s for every entry they or their household made during the Promotion period in order to claim the prize. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be invalid.
- Standard Prize Restriction: The prize, unless stated to the contrary, is not transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
- Prize Value & Validity: Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Validity of the prize will be for 6 months from the issue date
- Prize Delivery: The prize will only be delivered in New Zealand and the winner should allow 28 days from prize winner determination for delivery of their prize.
- If the prize becomes unavailable: The Promoter may substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value in the event that the prize is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within New Zealand. This substitution may be subject to any approval process required by any relevant gaming or lotteries authority if the Promotion is a game of chance.
- Consumer Guarantee: The prize winner should look to the manufacturer of products and provider of services awarded as prizes for all warranties and terms and conditions. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 NZ) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
- Tampering: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process. Tampering includes but is not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to avoid payment of call costs or the making of multiple entries that are not associated with a separate eligible purchase, or submitting an entry which is not otherwise in accordance with these terms and conditions. Should the Promoter find evidence of tampering by an individual, in addition to declaring any or all entries made by that individual invalid, the Promoter may also preclude that entrant from participation future promotions of the Promoter.
- Risks: The entrant acknowledges that participation in the Promotion and prize fulfilment may involve risk. The Promoter may require the winner to sign an indemnity and release prior to participation in the prize fulfilment or participation in the Promotion.
- Technical Malfunction: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
- Publicity: The winner may be required to participate in a follow-up interviews and publicity. By entering the Promotion and claiming a prize, the winner agrees that the Promoter may use their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and Promotion purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
- Entry Content: The Promoter may use their entry content, name, likeness, images, photograph/s, film and sound recordings and any other material created during their participation in the Promotion for publicity and promotion purposes for an unlimited time throughout the world without compensation in any media, social media, advertising and/or promoting any goods or services of the Promoter.
- Copyright: It is a condition of participating in the Promotion that the entrant warrants that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property of any third parties. The entrant assigns all rights, title and interest in their entry to the Promoter without compensation. The entrant further agrees not to object to the Promoters use of the entry material on the basis of any moral right. The Promoter may, if required request that an entrant complete any documentation necessary to give effect to this assignment of right, title and interest.
- Liability: The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Disruptive, abusive, unsuitable entries: The Promoter may determine all entries invalid and/or preclude participation by an entrant if an entrant disrupts, annoys, abuses, acts contrary to law or engages in fraudulent misleading and deceptive conduct.
- Promoters Decisions: All decisions of the Promoter and West Auckland Trusts Limited are at their complete discretions and are final. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to review and amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Usage of Information: Your details on record for the Pluspoints card used to enter the Promotion will be provided by the West Auckland Trust Services Limited to the Promotor to contact you if you are a prize winner and to provide you with the prize only.
- Product Disclaimer: The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the Auckland Theatre Company and the Promotor and its related parties are not responsible or liable for any direct or indirect loss suffered by an Entrant as a direct or indirect result of the Auckland Theatre Company or any other third party service provider.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.